The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

calling out the name is already a life contract or is the first order the begin?
a bit confused because if its purely the name then thats a bit stupid much like the security system in the hongkong level of hitman 3

Double-page supporter
O remember reading the novel while ago and just checked on the NU....
now I know why haven't I been reading this again because the translation either got hunted down or dropped....

oooooooooooh Cant wait till the demon uses power for something else :p

Thanks for the chapter but sort of confused. Skeleton key? Worship? Is it Erelle or Airelle?
Not sure if these are poor translations or lack of proofreading but this seems like a good series so I hope you guys can improve your quality for the next release.

Aggregator gang
Ok she's perfect much prefer the redhead villainess in this to the violet haired from the novel can't wait to see this play out

Am I the only one who's overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information thrown at us in the first chapter?

@athanasia-de-alger-obelia @vaphelion that's funny because this is literally translated by a native korean 🤩 if y'all still don't understand the translations, y'all can mtl that cause it would dumb it down for y'all 😄and don't worry, we'll definitely improve our quality for the next release so that readers like you can understand it. have a good day! 🤠

Users who are viewing this thread