The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

smh y’all are picky af and that’s coming from a virgo. kindaaaa weirddddd. stop denouncing an entire work bc of differences in translation. foh none of y’all can even speak korean, or why are u here in the first place?

as someone in both sunny and this discord idk why ppl who decided to read sunny’s translations first are coming here to complain. tf? read and go? or are u salty that two groups picked up the project at the same time? it happens and they’ll sort it out.

no acc y’all are gross. because of one word “poor translations” “reading this after ssus 😬” ???? the entire translation is good and you’re crying over one word ???? 😬😬😬😬🤡🤡😬🤡

Double-page supporter
lol, i love her. "Just light the fire and go."

Thanks BCK!!!!

Demon: SHOW ME YOUR GREED THAT DEMANDS MY BLUE FIRE! WHO SHALL I KILL?

FL: Just light the fire and go. It's cold as tits here.

Demon: That... that's it?

FL: That's it.

Aggregator gang
Lol the stories' pacing is all over the place, throwing in an bunch of characters and names and events we don't know... Who is Erelle that the 1st prince tortured?

Btw, imagine that demon to be Sebastian would be fun.

OK.... Now we are certain he is the ml... But I hope she get to interact with th other guys more to give some harem vibes, hhehehehehehey

Fed-Kun's army
Ok I gotta say. I love how korean versions of this trope always have the woman be no nonsense from the start versus the japanese where they act like some trembling sheep

Fed-Kun's army
yes. this. i like it lmao I'M IN!!! (ok i'm super easy for villainess stories but i already love this one afdslkjsdl)

thanks for the translation!! :D on to the next chapters~

lmaoooo shes meee

as somebdy who hates being cold, id totally do this shit if i can in rl. i just need fire and warmth during winter. dats my freakin no.1 wishlist lolll

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, summoning a demon for a smol fire, nothing could go wrong

next time we run out of gas i'm summoning a demon

no actually how do i summon a frost demon, it's summer right now and it's bullshit hot

Users who are viewing this thread