The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Whoooa This series is so nice! The white haired guy is really hot I can't wait for more!! <3
Great work SSUS you rock hehe

i definitely prefer your guys' version much better, thank you so much for the translation! i hope you don't drop this

aaa im so glad ssus picked this up! their translations are soooo much easier to understand than the other groups! thank you guys <33

Group Leader
"now shoo...skedaddle. take your complaints and go" is SENDING ME😂😂😂. for someone that didn't want to be hanged at the end of the novel. she sure does not fear death. she literally just summoned a demon that burnt all the founding king's enemies to ashes and she just tells him to buzz off?😂😂😂she has moxy and guts--im a fan.

Group Leader
I enjoy both group's translations normally, but I think I might stick to SSS's translations for this series, thanks so much!

the first prince....cut off an entire freezing region sole firewood source just because of 1 person????? how nasty is he.......

thank you for the chapter!

Group Leader
@mayooo omg nooooo 😭😩. but seriously, thank you for your translation! I at least understand the first chapter now

@mayooo nooooo, please continue, even if on any other platform, I'll follow you. This translation was a pleasure to read, don't drop it I'm begging you T_T Aren't parallel translations fine and a common practice?

Users who are viewing this thread