The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation! 😍
This manhwa's funny as always! 🤣

the wyverns are so cute uwu
also do i smell a second ML? or a reverse harem? 🧐🧐🧐

bwahahaha!! the fish!!! the fish around 'luke'!!! 😂😂😂 that's one way to show he's one of the idiots who joined the fishbowl 😂😂😂

Who’s the ml? Cause the prince looks like a good candidate. I mean, Harry is really nice but he’s an immortal demon? 🤔

Group Leader
And here I was hating on this black haired prince because I thought he was a petty asshole, sorry bro🙇‍♀️

I thought the knight in Chapter 3 was somewhat incompetent but they went ahead and made it into part of canon plot that the knights are indeed dumb lmao.

And the envelope contents was paper, aaaaa is it money or something more interesting I need the next chapter aaaaaaaaa.

Thank you for the chapter!

I really love Harry's expressions lol back then when i read the novel i can't imagine Harry would be so cute like this ˃ᴗ˂ doggo ML sure is a thing lmao

awwe i love the prince and knight as well.

and i was expecting super cool dragon riding knights but alas 😅😅

Oh, the prince is also quite pretty good. I thought he's an asshole. Jeez Harry please appear again I may or may not be switching sides now-

Well, he's already adorable as a dog but you'll never know what will happen lol.

Lastly, YOU EFFING KNIGHTS- RIDE THE WYVERNS PROPERLY!!! HOW CAN YOU IGNORE THOSE SHIMMERING EYES AND

Users who are viewing this thread