The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Did the artist forget that this is a frigid and snowbound domain where ordinary wood is a precious import-only material

390937.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Will she call Luke out on it?
Will she fluff Harry?
Or will she push Luke down on the bed and make sweet, sweet yuri love with him instead?

Stay tuned for the next episode of "I Could've Beaten Up Everyone But I Chose Not To Because Being A Villainess Would Be A Pain In The Backside".

Harry, you don't keep forgetting you're not a dog.
You actually are a dog at heart.
You blowing up a random stall and expecting praise for your "good behaviour" from your owner proves it 🤣

Luke coming up with shenanigans 🤭

Double-page supporter
He's right, I can't stop seeing him as a doggo now. Page 4 where he was "I did well, right?" I can see his tail wagging and his ears up. Praise me! Praise me, master! 🤣

oh god i actually felt shivers run down my spine when the old woman handed her the ring. brrrr. talk about scary.

alao, if someone told me that the person in front of me is someone else, i'd prpbably just stab tje impostor outright. especially in that unpleasant, still half-scared mood after that ring scene.

i liked the chapter, sure, but ended up leaving very... unsettled.

No Harry, she's right. You are a dog 100% of the time even in human form.

@beeqwop haha seems that way :D the onlt shoujo manga until now that i saw handle cold weather realisticaally was (record hall) viridescent crown. ...the MC figures out she can't handle the temp after all and leaves for the much warmer capital half-way through tho xD (but at least she bundled up in at least 3 layers while leaving)

Omg yes finally! I've read the novel and I have been waiting for this next scene for soooo long... Can't wait for chapter 16
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Users who are viewing this thread