The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

For a sec I thought I had dust on my screen when I saw the cookie crumbs lmao, I tried to wipe my screen and everything before I looked like an idiot for doing so xD
Next thing I know, Fluffy Doggo actually wiped it off instead!

Thanks for the update!

not @ harry eating the crumbs from her face and she give no sht😂😂

also, a demon on her side and now acquiring a holy sword?? dang girl🔥

Fun Fact: There are 2 main conditions to catch tetanus:
1, the rusty metal must be in a place where it is exposed to (usually farm) animal excrement because tetanus comes from feces.
2, the wound must not be oxygenated. This means the wound must not be bleeding, like a splinter, otherwise the tetanus cannot survive.
If it doesn't have both of these conditions met it is physically impossible to catch it. Additionally, the tetanus vaccine claims that the vaccine only begins working after 3 weeks, by this point tetanus would have already set in, rendering a preventative measure void. It's still wise to be careful with sharp objects though!

hopefully the sword doesnt turn into a human, theres already alot in her harem and she just wants to rest

Wow I came here to say “of course our beloved FL accidentally picks up the holy sword” and ended up learning about Tetanus. This is why I always read the comments.

Lol I knew she would be the one to pick it up when they mentioned the holy sword but I didn’t expect that it would go like this nor that it would be a toothpick sized rusty dagger

Dex-chan lover
@KamiNoKitsune

Thanks random person on the net. Ai-chan never thought Ai-chan would get to knows something useful in a manga comment section. Ai-chan knew about the feces thing, but didn't know about the non-bleeding part.

So FL has a contract with arguably the most powerful demon that helped found her empire and is the chosen wielder of the holy sword, cool.

The art in this story is honestly just so beautiful! The way they draw her eyes with the red underneath is MWAH *chefs kiss and hand motion*

Also, her brown-white dress with the red coat... SO PRETTY!!!

Fed-Kun's army
MC - a contractor of a powerful demon, holder of the holy sword..
Dark and light? Holy and Evil? What's that. She only wants peace 😂😂🤣

That sword reminds me a bit of EXCALIBUR! in Soul Eater.

Besides that, I love how Harry submits to her on EVERYTHING. Despite his strength, and his demonic urges, he has continually deferred to her, and respected her as an individual.

I bet her condition with the dwarf is going to be related to the reason she left in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread