The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

anyone else just really appreciate how Harry just drapes himself tastefully on whatever available surface, like the eye candy he truly is? I mean his floofy dog form is already top tier, but dayum.

Strange dwarves lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government...

Ahahaha a sword that in legend give to his master enermous power and may only be pull out some special people? Is it Excalibur's brother? I really heard a song, didn't I?

I knew it. She's the one the holy sword will choose. 😌

Lol @herianca same! 😂 I thought it was a toilet paper too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@PizzaBanana THAT MIGHT REALLY HAPPEN!!! 😂😂😂

@Face-con thank god i wasn't the only one who noticed that. Add Harry as the big bad wolf(tho he's more like a big white dog 😂)

Group Leader
Talking dog, then talking knife... no problem. 🤣
Thanks for the chapter! 😊

@PizzaBanana Not even that -- she'll probably use it as a letter opener or a paperweight. If it weren't so talkative she'd probably forget about it.

Dex-chan lover
I want to think it accepted her cause she had no greed in pulling it out but I think that's just my wishful thinking, I love the sword so far, this story is hilarious

More please and thank you ❤️

I wonder if sword-kun also has human form... 🙃

I bet it's cause she's pretty and the holy sword thinks such a beautiful weapon can only be carried by a beautiful person.

Also, lmao she's negotiating for them to do something for her.... In exchange for letting them do maintenance on one of her (now) belongings. What a great deal!

Group Leader
@yannickq omg THATS probably it—since they said he’s egoistical 😂😂. “I’m beautiful. You’re beautiful. You meet the qualifications” 😂. What’s more hilarious is that she seriously doesn’t want him. When she threw him and he said “ack” I laughed so hard 😂😂😂. She’s so concerned about tetanus

"Ahhh! Tetanus covered rusted metal!"

Sword talks

"Ahhh! Possessed rusted metal!"

Oh how I love this MC.

wow she has nothing to lose and everything to gain in their negotiation🤣

oh how I really love OP MCsヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Users who are viewing this thread