The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Zmk

The dad🤣
I'm sure he's so misunderstood that he gave up on being misunderstood😂

Its funny tho even though she's reincarnated, she still resembles her dad in the way they carry themselves.

Wait I really love the father for some reason?! Their genetic resting bitch face is hilarious

I hope that this is the kind of dad that just has a scary face but is actually a big softie, like in "Your Smile is a Trap" haha

@redmikan
the conflict most likely come from her ex the crown prince and the royal family. the whole reason they were getting maried was to build a magic stone mine. Now
Yveria is cutting him out the deal with the discovery of magic wood. So they'll gonna be salty and try to punish her family to show authority. It won't work. even though it is mostly accidentally. Yveria is quietly amassing a shit ton of power in a very short time. Once everyone realise how strong she has become all hell will break loose. It's why she doesn't want to sell the magic wood directly and have her father do it instead. Too many prying eyes.

Right now everyone thinks she is a weaken fallen nobel. That image is the best for peace.

at this point harry and eupiter are bffs in throwing around unnecessary comments lol

Group Leader
lol does her dad like her or not😂😂😂
were they both cursed with RBF?

If I ever get the chance to get a dog, I will get a samoyed, and call him Harry 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread