The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Harry is the best haha!!!
Protect your contractor Harry, yeah!!!!
Thank you for the scanlation everyone, we appreciate the hard work put into it~!!!
Bahahhaha that "weak lower body" at the end was just, much chef's kiss hhhh~!!!!

I'm really vibing with the pooch🙆🏾‍♀️👌🏾
And a weak lower body isn't the end of the world
. . . maybe your sex life . . . . . and possibly your legacy🤔
But you'll be finnnee 😏😅

That's not enough for the humiliation you've given to my Yveria. Gosh princes like this are so stupid I even doubt why they're given the title 'crown prince'

Double-page supporter
And this guy is supposed to be the male lead of the original novel? He is so short-sighted that he doesn't realize he needs the support of the duke until his daughter abandons him for cheating on her. It is refreshing to see a fake male lead admitting how he cheated on his fiancee, though. Most try to hide it with euphemisms or blame the villainess. And how would this have played out if she followed the original story? Would she have clinged on to him, commited a worse offense later down the line, been convicted, and forced her father to maintain his support to stay in the future king's good graces?

Dex-chan lover
Yep he's the worst. So he was doing that to her the entire time he was with pink?

YOU BET OUR HARRY IS MORE HANDSOME! HE IS DROP DEAD GORG WHITE HAIR RED EYES? ALWAYS

Users who are viewing this thread