The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

What a satisfying rejection... that truly hit the spot.
Also, best boi’s blush was hella cute 🥰

LMAOOOOOOOOO. The Dog's face are just priceless. 🤣🤣🤣 And god, it's true tho, the Crown Prince isn't attractive at all. He's dumb. And the way he got near to Yveria, disgusting. I got shookedt when Harry got mad all of a sudden. Wow. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA idk what happened but that push is hard and the Crown Prince deservedt that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Love Yveria's winning face at the end of the panel. 🥰

Did this moron really try to claim he’d take her as a mistress after claiming he could only love the girl he ended his engagement for? What a two faced and loose lipped playboy. Doesnt show any consistency and is willing to say whatever to get what he wants. I get the feeling that even if he got support, he’d just go back on the deal and claim total devotion to his “true love”.

@rjrahardjo

Yeah @Aphrodisiac is right, it's just the Korean way to say good luck (don't know if it's still a thing but Japanese do the same thing but say "fighto" instead)
Video example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joYahliW1P8

I didn’t know this series would be funny 😆 I definitely love the plot so far and ofc I do prefer Harry over the crown prince 😆

Prince just learnt a valuable lesson. If you keep messing with her feelings, then soon your standing will be dogs>princes.

Fed-Kun's army
lol
"A weak LOWER BODY isn't the end of the world!"
Yeah, but the the kingdom will have problems if he can't get up! XD

Users who are viewing this thread