The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

That wouldn't have been fun if you stayed as an hikikomori 😂

And tx for the translation!

She should be like "go kill a dragon or something." I love how comfortable they are with each other, usually the mc and ml are so awkward haha

Lol Harry's better than most human male leads. Totally adorable, and respectful/shy even though he makes a big deal out of being a demon.

Dex-chan lover
@Rireyn Not really, but if there's one thing I've seen from all the manga/manwha I've read, it's that there are always bandits lurking in the woods that are ready to attack the FL, only for the ML to appear and style on them to protect the FL and raise his affection levels. I figure if they're gonna be there anyway, why not bump them off in an efficient manner?

Harry is such a great ML, he's such a fluffy dog even in his humanoid form. They both have such good energy together right off the bat and are so relaxed with each other. It's really rare to have such a pleasantly relaxed and comfortable pairing.

He gets special award for not immediately going 18, damn that's legal lets $%&* right now!

"Certified villainess" lol
I love these two's interactions <3

And 1st prince is being cocky. I bet he thinks Yveria is in trouble because she can't get firewood (because of him). Little does he know... mwhahahaha

Why are the male characters good looking..😭 and awhh Harry such a cutie

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
That note at the beginning was fittingly agressive, thanks for the chapter

@lil-mcfile I can't quite remember but I think you can find it on the Internet if you search images of Your Throne.

Users who are viewing this thread