The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

😳 but if he has the need to kill, does it matter if its not human? why cant homeboy kills those beast creatures?

Dex-chan lover
Oh?? Ohohoho does he have to kill people though? Can't he like.. idk kill monsters?
Many thanks

Thanks a lot for the chapter!!! 😍❀I am waiting for the next one! Feels like it will be very interesting 😊

this plot kinda perfect (& tolerable) for some smut this is sad. same for please don't eat me.

Aggregator gang
1st who bathes fully clothed? I want my green eyes redhead smut!!!

I enjoyed the comeback at the prince but IIRC her fiance was the crown prince Cassius the blonde guy not the first prince black haired guy who is rightfully worried about being killed by his brother.

Finally can't wait for the spy to show up

Fed-Kun's army
πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ HE'S AT HIS LIMIT!!! CONTRACTOR!!! 😳

i'm glad how she told of that prince!!! why is no one ever blaming the heroine who gets around?? why do they never do!!! rude!!! or not even her, more at fault are the cheating scumbags panting after her, they're the ones that should have been loyal!! (the ones with fiancees anyway) (i don't even mean here specifically lol)

thank you for the update~~

Hehehe.. Jadi inget cerita tentang orang yang punya perjanjian sama jin atau demit... 🀭

Users who are viewing this thread