The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

I'm getting a little frustrated with the fl. She should've known the responsibility of summoning a demon and their nature first before she summoned him. And the fact that she is so dense despite being reincarnated and an adult in her past life annoys me like come on how could anyone be that clueless.

Thank you for the translations btw.

@Rikku_07 it's worth noting that she was only 19 when she died which is still pretty young like she wasn't even old enough to drink yet (the drinking age in Korea is 20) she's acting like a 19 year old more mature than say someone who is 15 but still pretty short sighted and selfish

Fed-Kun's army
@Rikku_07 I don't consider someone being an adult until they're like in their mid or late 20's, depending on if they went to college or not. Brain doesn't stop developing until around 27 as well which is no surprise that people tend to really peak around their late 20's to early 30's. 19 years old, which is how old she was, is way too young.

Dex-chan lover
@Menovurscent
I wouldn't necessarily call that innocence. I bet that she knows very well what sex is but since it's at the absolute bottom of her priority list she doesn't draw the connection between what Harry says and sex. There are a few signs that she might be asexual and not getting sexual references would fit this, too.

@Zeesnowflower2002 @petnavis did she say that she's 19 in her past life? i might have missed it. I thought she just mentioned that she's an average office worker and she was working in a trading company so i considered her as an adult in her past life.

uhhh what why would a reincarnator from a modern setting be desensitized to basically massacring an entire species for fun ...

I didn't expect to have so much fun reading this
despite the masssacre of the poor wyverns but hey

Users who are viewing this thread