The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

That how humans are
If cows start to talk and have intelligence killing them would be immoral

Lmaooo I love them 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for translating ❤️❤️❤️

@akirajs Nope. Me too. They even have similar personality 🤣🤣🤣 I miss Gilbert, Prussia I mean. I miss APH now🥲

Dex-chan lover
now she needs to make a pact with the wyvern leader and ride him back to her mansion, trust me! its a good idea, the misunderstandings alone will be great, could u fucking imagine if shes treated as a Hero?

Yea bro, don't make wyverns extinct, then w*tchers will have no contracts 😂

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how he just accepted that he won't get into her pants anytime soon. And I think he would feel a bit awkward telling her about it after realizing that she has absolutely zero interest in the whole topic

@akirajs
It was my very first thought when Harry was introduced. He doesn't just look like any Albino he looks like Preußen.

@fidelitas Rather than not having any interest, it's more that she's just extremely innocent. She didn't even understand what he was alluding to every time he mentioned the "Other way", the line about carnal pleasure was so blatantly obvious yet it went right over her head, to which he attributed it to just her being too young and decided to leave it be instead.

I already feel bad for the wyverns since the previous chapters.. I'm glad I got a justified reason for my feeling..

Users who are viewing this thread