The Villainess Is Retiring

It's so entertaining and funny with just 3 chapter I'm excited for the rest.
However it seems like everyone is overestimating her magical powers.

You don’t know how thankful I am for this. I’m here sobbing because I’m going to fail my exams but at least I can read this which makes me laugh and destress for a bit.

Thank you to both translating groups, two translations means I can read it two times more 🤪

@superiororange - you know, the thing about exams is that they are pass or fail. In the real, there isn't always a pass or fail situations - if you mess up at work, you redo it until you get it done right. stay happy~

AAAAAAAAAHHH I was really bummed when the novel translation of this story was removed, but now it gets a manwha AAAAAAAAAAHH

What part of see ya never did that prince misunderstand with his lonely braincell?

There's so many good lead female characters in these isekais nowadays 😍

Finally a female lead where she realises there’s more to the story then what was written in the book and isn’t so dumb where it makes my brain hurt

@ehhhwut1202 this is great! I love strong female leads like her thank you for sharing and the hard work yous put in into translation great stufff! Keep em coming ;3

I love herrrr! I rly like this premise lmao "hey, super powerful entity, pls do this small chore for me and leave k thks bye"

There are 20 rawsss. I'm so happy!

Fuck the Crown Prince, he only want her for her family rank and money. Like what who does that, no matter what you do she won't take you back wtf.

Aggregator gang
Ah! I read the novel until it was tragically abandoned by the translators. It was actually really good and funny. The side characters are quite funny as well.

Users who are viewing this thread