The Villainess Is Retiring

Hope tomorrow will be Mallamute or Siberian Husky or maybe Tibetan Mastif...
With Harry is blue flame then, green flame, purple flame and cyan flame...

Oh yeah... Mr. & Mrs. Spoiler...
Who is the grandma who is overing ring of sun god to her?? What the ring do to her??

I haven´t even read this yet but I just thought. How does not wanting to freeze to death lead to marriage with a fucking demon.

A dwarf village in the misty mountains . Is it called khazad dum per chance? This cracks me up

I prefer it being a story about a girl and her fairy dog rather than a romance.
The Fairy dog is adorable.

@Crazy_Steve
because the wood in the region is incapable of being lit on fire, thus making it expensive and difficult to heat homes in this frigid region. Harry was powerful enough to light it up anyways.

this is so good. MC actually acts like the adult woman she was in her previous life, her friendship/budding romance with the demon is super refreshing and hilarious. I really like where this story seems to be going, the description doesn't do it any justice at all.

In my opinion she'll end up becoming duchess of Arielle with her "archmage" husband and the first prince will be heavily indebted to her (thus creating the position for her when he becomes King). And 2nd prince and Catherine will naturally get curve-stomped lol.

Users who are viewing this thread