The Villainess Is Shy in Receiving Affection - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Being jailed is a punishment. Thus you won't send an innocent person there just because someone asked you to do it, unless you are running a tyranny. A last wish that makes someone else suffer is not a valid one, nor is it the point of a last wish in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Last requests obviously have limits. What if her last request was "don't kill me and let me go" or "I want the Duke's head to roll beside mine?" Even if you're only allowed a last meal, no state in their right mind would fulfill a request for "10,000 barbecue ribs" or "the flesh of my enemies." It would be one thing to grant "I want to see my daughter one last time," but I sincerely hope no one is even considering granting the wish as stated in this chapter. Well, maybe the elders faction. . .

Dex-chan lover
It’s nice how Melody doesn’t feel the need to be as wound up around Claude

Also lmao the lady doesn’t even get a name anymore she’s just “the slaver”

Dex-chan lover
Heck, v and y are so familiar at a glance, I thought he said "slayer" and I was wondering who tf is that?

Dex-chan lover
That's a very stupid last wish lol no way they will grant that...

...right?

There's no way that the Duke would be that stupid right?
Right??

200.webp

Dex-chan lover
I kind of want Melody and Claude to get together at this point.
They make a cute couple

Dex-chan lover
they already parted way last time in jail so who'd be so stupid to fulfill that stupidity...

Dex-chan lover
I'm really pleased she gets small moments of happiness like this. :glee::hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread