The Villainess' Lazy Sigh - Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
great work as always; every character so far is incredibly likable, which isnt always the case in stories such as this
I especially enjoy the older sister character

Dex-chan lover
Great work, thanks for the chapter.

So
the guy who makes eseria's life so difficult and douchbag surpreme will show up next chapter i see.

Reversi is always the thing to invent in these isekai lol... But i cant deny that it's fun...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why it's reversi? It's somewhat easy to learn and make I guess, but is there more to it?

Group Leader
@Tatsuya-Kai Thanks for the spoiler! Do you know if he's the ML or just a nuisance? I feel like I've read so many similar stories that they're all blurring together 😖

Power Uploader
@Psychronia Modern reversi rules were patented under a new name, Othello, by a Japanese man according to wikipedia. Maybe that's why.

Fed-Kun's army
After reading Bookworm, its hard to accept how easily other people bring japanese stuff to a fantasy world, especially books. Unless they have printing presses, which I doubt, theres no way they would have that many copies of books.

Dex-chan lover
@hedgemoney it was stated in Chapter 1 that they had books, but it was all history, religion and poetry. Her older sister even offered to read one to her when she was bored.

Poetry can include epic poetry like the Iliad and Beowulf, but apparently prose fiction was simply missing from the choices.

@Kaori it looks like it's going the standard route for 'reincarnation into an otome game' stories, which is a reverse harem (or even reverse harem + yuri harem like Bakarina). So basically, any ikemen is probably a capture target and there is no clear ML

Gradict here doesn't look like he'd grow up to look like the Gradict in ch.1. Probably just that non-smiling stare and hair color. I would've imagined the ch.1 Gradict would've given that same stare to the villainess.

Villainess MC be like

"I won't do [thing]!"

*proceed to do [thing], but accidentally*

Dex-chan lover
@Kaori @esmee_n101
I'm pretty sure he is the guy who showed up at the end of the chapter (name's slightly different then the spoilers), but he's only the ML if you think a fiance who hates your guts and calls you evil from day 1 is the ML(and he only get's worse), so no i don't believe he is, not entirely sure who the ml is but i know it's not him since i skimmed the spoilers because i was curious about the description (if you've read villainess level 99, imagine if the heroine from that story was engaged to eumellia, except switching the characters to the first prince and the MC, that's how insane the prince is).
As for if he's trouble or is a nuisance, he's trouble, i think he even tries to get a inquisition against her at one point.

Double-page supporter
@Tatsuya-Kai
Initially he's just an entitled asshole who thinks everybody else are plebs whose only purpose is groveling in front of great him, and when she doesn't gets pissed and starts going on that she should be grateful to be engaged to the crown prince, when in reality he's only the crown prince because of being engaged to her. Then (by chapter 5 of the manga) she decides she's done with him, forms a conspiracy to break the engagement, and starts deliberately antagonizing him in ways that make him reveal his asshole nature to everybody around with her as an 'innocent' victim. Thus it is actually a story about a 'real villainess' taking down completely unlikeable 'heroes'.

Users who are viewing this thread