The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I wonder how things will play out with her having no hands and no tongue. This could be the first of what I've read of this genre where the protag continues with a handicap, instead of just going back in time or something and starting fresh. They'll probably be restored though

first some dude is missing some arms in another manhwa now this girl missing her legs????? Artists really forgetting whole ass limbs huh?

edit

read the whole chapter, she missing some hands and a tongue like damnnn

more importantly "how can we survive as a marquess family"
either author is dumb or that
bitch
is dumb like do you know how high up a marquess is?????? like how do you not?????

Hierarchy is king, prince, duke, marquess, count, viscount, baron, baronet with the only thing above a king being an emperor

look how high up on the list you are you
dumb fucking hoe

Double-page supporter
Cut out the "Do you understand?" and the bubble before it and that scene will accurately reflect what will happen. :p

Double-page supporter
And it gonna be either revenge or reconciliation at the end. Just by extrapolating that.

Dex-chan lover
:O me thinks the only reason why the emperor guy left her alive was maybe cause he needed her brains as insurance since he seems to not be as smart as she is. O3o
Many thanks

I like how pretty she is actually 😁
she goes back in some time and has her hands and legs back, and goes for the common plot, which is a bit disappoint me like: why?

Haaaa.... This is some fkn messed up family. Would've killed everyone in it long ago.

@Nayaera I'm pretty sure she'll go back in time. The title kinda gives it away.

@Saar08
... English is hard. I wrote cousin instead of nephew. Thanks for pointing it out 😅. We're correcting it.
Abe is her brother's son. Hence her nephew. MY BAD I'M SO SORRY X_X

Holy crap that was kind of gruesome. Thank you for the chapter!! Looks very interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Hah... Love it when a time travel story starts off with us hating one of the main characters... I.e the emperor who she helped ascend to the throne.

I want to see how she will change the outcome.

That was very... sadistic. She was helping him and he could have imprisoned her, but cutting her arms and tongue... too much. I want to know what will happen when she returnsto the past

Dex-chan lover
Why is he so cruel to her? is it because he knows without her help he wouldn't have become emporer so that makes him inferior to her in a way. So instead of keeping such a strong ally he'd rather torture her instead of killing her because he's a man baby, probably

Users who are viewing this thread