The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Thanks for the translation !! And ignore negative comments
They only have that to do lmao, so sad, if you don't like this webcomic, go away
Thanks again to the translation team for their work!

he is trying to silence the one who knows his weaknesses?? 🤔 oh well.. empire needs a new emperor smh

-_- I don't like it!!!! why the author made that shithead so damn hot? I like all white hair characters :(((((( judge by his visual, he's my type :((

Wonder what his reasons to backstab his sister

Hope this goes the revenge route and not her just getting a better life second time around

Wow “Rosan” is my last name too! Talk about immersion......

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright

Can be an inferiority complex (Since he only got as far as he got thanks to her.)
Or he's afraid that she will turn on him. Though I'm leaning more towards the former than the latter.

Double-page supporter
@JWChibi
He cut out her tongue and her arms... aka, he cut her means of speaking and writing. By the looks of it, he is afraid that she knows too much and would tell others information that could ruin him. By the looks of it, she is just another person that this Emperor swiped away in order to rise in power.

Dex-chan lover
Without a tongue or hands, guess this is gonna go the route of The Duchess with an Empty Soul and do some time reversal shenanigans.

The "merciless cruelity" deal at the beginning of these comics are a dime a dozen, so her going through the ringer at the start hardly sympathizes with me, since I barely know the char, but curious to see how she(or someone else) will "restore" herself.

Oml how could her only brother do that... I'd understand if it was the other way around because tia was always condemned because she is of lowly birth not a royal like her bro

i hate it here why tf are all men shit in these kinds of stories lmao

Double-page supporter
For a first chapter, it's only half a chapter, half the plot, half the intrigue, and only half the reasons why someone would read this. I wouldn't read this based on chapter 1. Author should write a better first chapter or TL should release more than first chapter in one go

The emperor said he's cutting her hands and tongue but in the 5th panel she has no legs instead

Users who are viewing this thread