The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

What is this? This surging intent to torture is getting bigger. I wanna witness those bitch of a mother and son combo to suffer greatly but no life should perish. Let them suffer until their bodies give up, then cure them then again tortureeeee

@carenjnn they probably decided to cut off her limbs too while they're at it. On the first panel, when a man kneeled and ask her to help save the empire, she had no limbs too.

thanks for picking this up. I saw someone talking about the novel and it seemed interesting.

I hope she wins and gets to give her brother a taste of his own medicine.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Blame the adults this time. The little prick would believe all the rubbish they say about him and his sister. And when they say his sister is worthless and life’s only because of his grace, then he's brainwashed from very young to think so. He deserves what comes at him but people like his mother deserves it a hundredfold more. No matter what, the daughter is also her child, as much as the son. A mother shouldn’t weight her children by their possible gain... I fear a lot that they will try to give her all sort of gibberish reasons as to why she hates her daughter and claims for her to be a victim too, and sorts. I hope this time’s different.

Wow he didn't even have the mercy to kill her...after all the things she did to help him. And he killed his own son? Wtf

Fed-Kun's army
OH FUCK NO I WANT HIM TO DIE

thank you for the translation!!! now i'll be following this to see that jerk get what's coming to him (which is hopefully death)

what the fuck is wrong with the brother :mad:(( also the beginning is like the abandoned empress, tearmoon empire, and the villainess reverses the hourglass

What the actual fuck? What's wrong with the brother? That's your sister, the one that made it possible for you to be the emperor. Have some conscience!! You should treat her like a queen at the very least. I'm sure the mom said something to lawrence that caused to be like that without tia knowing. What kind of mother tells her daughter to serve his brother??

Fed-Kun's army
I have no words to insult him. A fucking dicksucking motherfucking son of a bitch is a really polite way of saying to fuck himself, in my opinion. But to be honest, I really wish I could kill him in one of the most gruesome ways. Actions speak louder than words.

Contributor
She lived only for him thanks to her shitty mother, and this is what she get in the end ?

No tongue and no arms, death would be better.
Let's hope this trash brother got karma in the 2nd.life.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that guy to hell. The mother too. Bitches. Hopefully his tongue, arms, legs, eyeballs, nails, and fingers get cut off slowly.

This is so fucjing sad I hate this
Please tell me she doesn't become all buddy buddy w him after going back in time. Too many stories end up like that & it's so frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
I’m so confused so she’s not the emperor’ kid but was born after the first son?

Users who are viewing this thread