The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Zmk

To be honest as soon as I opened the page I was absolutely stunned by how meticulous and beautiful the title was done.
Honestly I would have given up after some time.
Amazing work❤️👌

Ngl, I think i like the English title better than the Korean version... Looks great!
Also, I'm so ready to get this revenge show on the road leggooo

Yes, the English title is awesome! And ever since the two teams joined together, the translation is much easier to read. So thank you.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter and great job on the title!

One thing confused me, mc's mother asked if her status was so low that a Countess could come into her house and slap her daughter. Is she being sarcastic because iirc she is a Marquess (even tho that's a male title and the female equivalent is Marchioness) and that is just below a Duke. So obvs higher than a Countess.

@ValKnight Well even if she is of a lower noble status, nobles don't just slap each other in public since they do have to keep a polite front. Plus, the mother is obviously adored by the emperor so her status doesn't just depend on her title

Fkng hell ya !! English title looks great and amazing !!!
Thank you for your hard work and the chapter.

the title does look amazing, so natural i didnt even take note of it when i saw it at the beginning because it looked so official!!

@ValKnight: ranks in European nobility weren't really as strict and hierarchical as Asian comics like to make out. There was a clear divide between royalty and the rest, and yes, dukes tended to be held in greater respect than most, but after that, how people saw you depended at least as much on your connections, your wealth, your influence in politics (or the army or church) and on how old & illustrious your family was as it did on your actual rank. The countess is a former princess, daughter of the ruling emperor, the MC's mother is the king's mistress who probably jumped up the ranks by marrying the marquess. Even though the mistress probably has more real influence, she can't openly be compared to the countess in terms of rank.

She really wastes no effort or time. And her brilliance really shines through. I might like her even more than Aria...

Users who are viewing this thread