The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

CrazeeApple's version of the title does look fantastic! thanks for translating <3 can't wait for eyebrow king to meet her again!! he's hella cute

Group Leader
Thanks for the speedy updates, the story seems to have actual substance so I can't wait two see how it develops.

Dex-chan lover
She really never smiles :\ even in the first timeline while things were "going according to plan" for her. Poor girl. Wonder if she'll ever find happiness in this life. Prolly cause the way things go, but I wonder how she'll get there and change over the story.

(more cross-title talk)

In Aria's defense, she is novice schemer, so you shouldn't expect Artezia-level intelligence and experience from her. And I find interesting to see her making mistakes and dealing with consequences.
But yes, I like Artezia more, too. Hope she won't turn into omniscient infallible walking problem solver like in some other villainess reincarnation stories.

@aimozg To add on to your comparisons, they're both manipulative but Aria is an actress and politician. She curries favor and uses the right expressions at the right moments to build her reputation. Her face and persona are in the spotlight. Tia is the one behind the curtains setting long-range strategies and guiding their campaign, the campaign manager basically. In terms of roles, Cedric is more like Aria. So it isn't a parallel comparison.

@Lyrafiel Maybe the artist forgot it but I cracked up hahahah,,, u don't have to do that and we all deeply appreciate what you guys are doing to serve us this fine manhwa, again, thank you for the chapter!

Time for a meet up.

But wow, hope her plans work out this time and she becomes happy.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. Finally giving it to her now that she doesn't care, huh?

I'm surprised the Emperor can go out with his mistress so...uh...brazenly? I mean, he's the emperor, so nobody's gonna say anything if they know what's good for them, but...it's odd.

....Yeah. The eyebrow game IS strong. Wow.

Aggregator gang
The title is so great! It looks really natural, like it was the original 😆. Thank you guys, for your hard work.

@Psychronia thought history European nobles (specially the kings) were just as brazen and outgoing about it :D think the Sun King and Tudor dynasty.

Supporter
title actually looks superior to the original korean. pretty nice

Users who are viewing this thread