The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for giving us more <3 really love this series and appreciate your work on this (and other projects you do).

It's nice that someone finally notices a bit more about her. She sure never came off as a girl that had "everything" even in the prior life it seems. She literally never smiles either... that's just sad.

I just read the comments because I wanted fan theories, NOW WHAT IS THIS ABOUT EYEBROWS QAQ WHAT HAVE YOU ALL DONE!
Thanks for the chapter ;-;

I love how cautious our FL is being this time around. A love triangle isn't a problem if she acts with only the empire in mind, lol! I hope Leisha is a sweetie and they can all get along T-T

Thank you for the translate!!
Oh so she's like a little sister, hm? Thought she was gonna be a rival lmaoooooo

no no no please dont collapse from overwork. take it slow cause if all of you are sick we can't read at all hahaha

i really like reading that nonsense corner btw...

Dex-chan lover
Don't overwork yourself please. Thank you for the release, but really tho we can wait.

Also, awwww look at how he is really paying attention to her and knows exactly how much she has been neglected meanwhile the king with his mistress spouts bs all the time.

Thank you for the new chapter. The FL has the most stoic face I’ve ever seen in a korean manhwa even though she went back in time to change her fate but in the mean time her stoic face seems like she didn’t care for anything. Her stoic face some how also makes me feel calm for no reason lol.

Ohh. So the priestess is not a love interest.

Please don't collapse. :( Stay healthy! Thanks for the fast release! ❤❤❤

pls take care of yourself! thank you so much for the continuous updates but pls care for yourselves! thank you so much!

Your health comes first!! As much as we adore you all for releasing new chapters so quickly, please take care of yourselves first! Thank you for all of your hard work so far!!

we are really grateful for your hardwork ..and releasing chapters at such a fast pace.....please take care of your selves...

Thank you so much for translating this amazing manhwa and for giving us constant updates. But yeah, in times like these please take care of your health more. We really appreciate the work and effort you guys put in this. So thank you.

And omg, the I'm really liking the FL. She's chill but lowkey doing everything to make things right and survive. She's calm and intelligent, like effortlessly since in some manhwas they try hard to make their FL look smart.

Users who are viewing this thread