The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Please rest and make this weekly regular upload. I love your translation and it is better to make it consistent and stay healthy.

Don't need a villainess when we have Lawrence. Also if anyone might be a villainess I'm betting on either the pink haired lady or Emma(?) The second wife of Lawrence

Please take care of yourselves! We can wait for the next update so there's no rush! Thank you for this update though!

Group Leader
Aww everyone is super sweet. We're still healthy (just with reaaally bad sleep schedules). We want to catch up to raws so we can leisurely enjoy a weekly release. Just more chapters until we catch up.

thank you for translating and pls dont push yourself too hard. im fine with waiting one-two months cuz i mean theres a lot of scanlations that took long time to update. i've once waited for a year or two. take care of your health :)

Theory: they most likely are childhood friends, so it's a possibility that he truly sees her as a childhood friend, if not then according to the previous timeline wouldnt he already be somewhat infatuated with leisha. If that's not the case then i guess in the og timeline they met, fell in love, and the only reason he refers to her as a sister is bc it would be treason (plus may ruin leisha's reputation) to refer to her as his ex lover. Anyways thank you so much for the fast releases on this series!!! Hope you stay safe!

Aww thank you! Feel free to take a break to refresh. Be good to yourself 💖

I'll take the Duke at his word that he has only ever seen that girl as a sister... But maybe Leisha saw him as something? Setting up potential rival maybe...?

Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one itching to pluck ML's eyebrows.
His eyebrows thin out by chapter 20.

😉Thanks for the update please don't work too much cuz we understand that you guys have your own lives to live and besides, if you overwork yourselves how can uou guys continue doing things you like? Anyway...... Luv the chapters, they do look great😉

Omo Evron is already so soft to Artezia and they aren't even engaged yet. Can't wait to see their married life 🥰

Thank you for your hardwork, Sawateam & Bell's Scans! Please take care of your health!

I truly believe that he only thinks of Leshia as a sister. However, I think in this life since Leshia hopefully won’t marry her brother she might become a bit jealous with how the duke is treating MC. OR!!!! They are a happy trio of friends with no melodramatic love triangle. I promise I know names I’m just too tired to remember them at 3 am lol

A ML that's actually as smart as the FL who are intellectual equals and seem to have genuine respect for each other even in their previous life. I found a bloody unicorn! Also thank you for the hard work in bringing this lovely series to us.

Dex-chan lover
lol damn
He did better than i thought. He slapped the other girl in the face with his words before turning to ask for the dance.
A+++++ From meeee
Many thanks

also the eyebrows. I can't unsee it now since you guys mentioned it. I've looking at all the characters eyebrows XD The pink hair girl has it the worst i think... just 2 thin lines lolol

The premise of this type of story makes me nervous, but I’m thoroughly engaged; thank you for the hard work You’ve done to share this with us!

Users who are viewing this thread