The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Even though he's been observant and insightful, something about this duke gives me pure boi vibes and I love it.

Everything Tia told Evron would happen has happen. Now needs Tia's brain-power if want to protect his people and get the thrown.

Contributor
I do like the dynamics of the huge personality and culture clash between them.

She made an appeal to his better nature when offering him the empire... in terms of sacrificing for the greater good, because that's how her entire worldview has been structured for so long.

Meanwhile, rather than what she has to offer, he's busy looking at her horrible abusive situation with dismay. For someone so focused on means-to-an-end, it doesn't seem to have even gone on her radar that playing the pity card at all could be an option (presumably because the idea that someone would be moved by sympathy for her is completely alien to her experience. Though this is just my interpretation of her character).

Anyway, I accordingly look forward to where this is going.

Fed-Kun's army
damn Evron that was brutal lmfao. pink-head was murdered right there and then, twice.

@Ronoso

When the idea of having two people remember the past is interesting, I feel like Cedric would hate FL because he basically enabled the destruction of the empire and mass chaos. He's affectionate because he doesn't know all of her sins like FL says.

Users who are viewing this thread