The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Arghhh eyebrows! I need a guy like him in real life...

Thank you for the translation!

Double-page supporter
lololol i laugh way to much for that 1)man you want to have one night stand with vs 2) man whom you want to tie the knots with argument

having conscience is a big plus indeed,, tho that unrestrained smile is def winning me over

She's so sure about how he'll fall in love with the other blonde girl, but as far as I remember, he said in another chapter that he cared for her as a little sister and not a lover, that's why he respected her decision (while she, in her last words, kinda seemed like she indeed loved him).

This chapter was pretty cute, they really interact so naturaly and both are adorable and nice in their own way. A truly nice couple so I can't help but ship. uwu♡♡♡♡

Tnksm for your hardwork guys ~

Edit: btw, thankfuly he asked about the 2 years, just get married, fall in love deeply, live together forever and have 2 kids!!!!! >u<

Edit2: I agree, her bro is the typical f*ck boy that you'd just date because he's hot and rich even tho u lowkey know he's a crazy b4stard that'd just ruin a part of u, but u still just do that stupid choice to see what happens. While her future hubby is the good man u deserve, but thanks to your past mistakes in life u think u won't get a good and long relationship with him. Thankfuly, instead of acting like a cheap man, he just loves u more and support u through all your decisions. 😌🙌🏻💙

Dex-chan lover
@AiriAi ; Just a typical villainess story trope. Remember she wasn't ever loved so she cannot fathom that anybody would fall in love with her.

I like how the ML just looks like a gentle giant. Usually they have a colder vibe, which then falls off as the story moves along. Then we have Cedric, gosh dang teddy bear.

thank you so much for the translations! i’m excited how she’s gonna make him emperor, i’m looking forward to her really upsurpinh her brother and mother specifically her mother. i really don’t like that bish

@Dagger oh, true that, your right. I hope in this life she'll change that, it's always painful to see characters in that state. ):

I love how both of them smiled. So unexpected. I also love how he asked 'why two years'
It was such an unexpected question but it really made sense for him to ask that

What I learned from reading copious amounts of romance novels and webtoons is that a good couple equals cute banters.

THEY ARE SO ADORABLE IN THIS CHAPTER THEIR CHEMISTRY IS UGHHHHHHH I SHIP IT

Users who are viewing this thread