The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Thanks. Ship being adorable and both smiling this chapter.
Oh, I agree with a few people here, but it'll depend on his performance first whether I'll temporarily date Lawrence or just straight up just a ONS. I mean, guy is incredibly handsome but with modern settings, the "rumors" with his mom alone would either make you pity him (which he'll probably take advantage of) or be wary of him. ML though, naturally is too good of a man but yes, any good woman deserves a man with a conscience

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the bootiful chapter Sawateam and Bell's scans! I really appreciate the great redraws and typesetting work whuck makes the reading experience worthwhile

I really like our FL, she's so frickin selfless. It hurts for her tho

Dex-chan lover
nice chapter, nice eyebrows... they are always distracting.

Dex-chan lover
According to discussions on Novelupdates, the source webnovel's overall plot leans more towards political intrigues and drama, more Game of Thrones-esque stuff.

@Hypothon Recall earlier chapters implying Lawrence had a massive inferiority complex (likely) over his birth/position, and lashes out cruelly and violently against anyone that makes him feel inferior to them (like how he abused the saintess in the 1st timeline because she was more popular than him). So I'd say to be wary of him and always stroke his ego.

Part of me hopes somewhere along the lines ML starts to get dreams of something of their life before the rewind, liek Ik he’s gonna see all the terrible shit she did but there definitely seems to be more layers to all the relationship (w/ saint, ML and FL) that have yet to be shown. I think it be interesting to see a reincarnation story take that route (tho Who Made Me A Princess and Raeliana do seem like they’ll take that route too)

... that's too bad that the manga focus that much on the romance part ... i mean the girl is highly rennomed for being very good at politics already ...

Dex-chan lover
@Stark071 I heard source webnovel was criticised by Korean readers because romance was too slow, maybe this is their way of balancing things.

about lawrence, yea his mother doesn't need to kill you. If you outshine him in any way, he'll kill you himself. Along with your whole family LOL
Ik bad boys/dark/twisted ikemen are nice sometimes, but this guy is just petty. And low.

FYI i do know this is sattire... or is it...? thonk...

Oh i'm just absolutely in love with The ML and even The FL! They are so adorable!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰 Thank you so much for ALL these amazing chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread