The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

o gurl, you might need to learn how to speak a little more tactfully... although I suppose her aim is to rile him up and then use that anger to bring him to her side and unite in their hatred lol

Damn her mother's a bitch! Also Arti seems to have everything figured out... I know she's living her 2nd life rn but hopefully the plot gets interesting after a while

Dex-chan lover
@Snom Also being the estate/money holder gives the mother wealth and title, apart from being the emperor's mistress.

It would also explain why she's so controlling of Tia; to prevent Tia's independence and keep her from assuming the actual heirship so the mother can keep her power and use the money for her agendas.

I wish to see Tia be more expressive. Someday... She's such a cutie-patootie. She deserves the world.

Thank you!!!

I think Iā€™m going to turn into a man for heršŸ˜†. The beaches arenā€™t only Purple,Red and Blue now but Rainbow beaches with Black and white šŸ˜‘

Dex-chan lover
It's so sad she wanted to be loved by that monster of a "mother"

That Mother will never love her. ATZ needs "MONEY, POWER, RESPECT KEY TO LIFE" (Foxy Brown).

Dex-chan lover
Lok the ending notes. When I use to typeset the "..." Bubbles were my favorite. Lololol xD cause the cleaner didn't clean them away hahahaha
Many thanks

Wait...why isn't he in jail or hung for murdering an entire family

Group Leader
@unime so our group does clean them and re-TS all bubbles even if it only has punctuation because this way all the fonts are matching :3

@Asbolus
The writing quality of these reincarnated "princesses" mangas are generally riddled with inconsistencies because the authors can't seem to think things through.
Asking simple questions is enough to make the whole premise collapse. This chapter is a good example :
- Why isn't executed, arrested, or at least exiled for murder?
- Why are the authorities so stupid that they can't see who would profit the most from the murder of the heirs?
- Why is he in the slums? Does he not have any other property elsewhere?
- Why didn't her mother have them killed? They might be potential threats in the future.
- The MC knows she's heading to the slums, so why didn't she wear the hood earlier?

So many questions! Aaahhh!

Ooooo, though thatā€™s why sheā€™s the one who inherits the Marquess title not the brother.

Also, I felt those ā€œStep, step, stepā€ hahaha

@asbolus maybe their family just had that good of a reputation plus lack of enough evidence that other people couldnā€™t fully believe they did it but couldnā€™t refute the claim as well so they just ended up banished

@Asbolus Maybe because there wasn't any evidence that it was his family that did it. And I don't think her mother don't hold any political power, and might even be looked down on, considering Artie and Lawrence don't have the same dad.

Users who are viewing this thread