The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update.

I think the mom looking like that is kind of with how most of asian women age at very slight rate up until it becomes very prominent and then how the artists matched this to their own story. Yeah the setting is kinda "medieval western" but they have natural green and purple hair.
But it wouldn't surprise me if she did try some weird ways to preserve her youthfulness. Maybe, just maybe she eats up the vigor from little cherry boys.

Thanks for the update!

And my theory is she's for sure either a demon or she had kids when she was a teen. Cause no way does she basically look the same age as Tia and has two adult/almost adult children. She used the Rozan sacrifices to remain young and evil. Even the emperor's daughter looks older than her.

Group Leader
The duke like Tia because she's smart you b of a mom. Take a hint!

Hm? What plot holes? Did anyone say something before? I didn't see anything strange with how the story flow tho, I enjoy it.

Wow that is one bitch of a mother. I really hate that lady, I can't wait to see hers and our FL's brother's downfall! Thanks for updating!

Dex-chan lover
To the Translator blurb:
I have observed that a common trend/pit fall Korean manhwas encounter is the "ageless beauty trope" and how certain artists or their art styles approach this depiction. If we proceed to a more detailed/realistic art style then it is possible to have more distinct age differentiation.

2 chapters in a day?, awesome, thx, good work as always

yeah the mom is really hot, granted i like older women but still

@carstairs
i guess because they're presenting the MC as "plain" someone who doesn't take much care of herself,
maybe later in the story when she starts taking more care of her appearance, the artist will draw her more detailed to show how beautiful she truly is

Her mom is really beautiful especially that "Phew" frame.
She's 1000% a bitch tho...
I can't wait for her to go crying begging for mercy.

Thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
well. the mother is most likely 38+, if her eldest is 20+, and the fact that Elizabeth Hurley looks equally as hot at 55 as she did at 35, some people just got the stuff. And by stuff I mean genes.

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread