The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

mama's hot ngl in the "clock me mommy 😩" kind of way lmao but Artezia's got that blank stare beauty that I really like.

She has gone mad really! She doesn’t care for her daughter, she just cares for her puppet! I feel really bad for our girl! Bc it is not like she transmigrated inside a story she was reading. She is HERSELF, those people are really her family, she just went back time and now she is reviving everything. I have high expectations of her, since she was so good making schemes, and I am also curious how she knew that magic she used before

Maybe she's a vampire. Dude, the points don't even need to be subtle to go over my head, don't underestimate my head thickness.

This whore of a mother ughh. She so greedy that she doesn't mind killing. As for theories as to why she looks young, she's a witch! I'm so angry at how she treats her own daughter like wth she should burn at a stake
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

This chapter just reminded me of the fact that these series really need to reevaluate what ugly means. Both the MC and the mother say she isn't anything special yet she is depicted as a victorias secret model. Is it so hard to not make her beautiful? Or if authors insist to hav pretty characters then just abandon the whole "he/shes actually ugly" plotlines.

Thank you so much translators! I really appreciate all the hard work put into this series ^-^
Always happy when I see an update!

Aggregator gang
I think she bathes in virgin blood.

Also alot of these can be fulla plot holes but just cuz you dont know why something is someway doesnt instantly make it a plot hole. Sometimes ya just gotta calm down.

@SkittlesMuncher I think the point is exactly that she isn't ugly but her mother has been telling her that since she's a child because she sees her as unworthy and a low being. I mean com'on if your family keeps telling you this characteristic about sucks you're gonna eventually believe them. Also did you see how malnourished Tia was in the beginning and still kinda is? She's super pretty but that doesn't look good on anyone so I guess there's also that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the chapter!! Appreciate all the effort the teams are putting into translating this😊

honestly everyone’s talking about how pretty the mom is and why while i’m thinking about how ugly she’s gonna get from when all this karma come for her neck cause you KNOW. it’s gonna be a hell of a fall

Alright but can somebody tell me why the hair of that white haired btch was FLOATING at the end of the chapter, like ??? Is she Medusa in disguise or something ???

... It's nonsense, not nonesense 😶
But whatever it is called, I like this corner.

Thank you very much for the chapter!
As for Miralia's secret: either good genes, or a deal with the devil. Looking at her personaliy, the latter has higher possibility.

the mom is pretty yes and she used her beauty to climb to the top and she wants to stay at the top while putting others (especially her daughter) down 🤷🏻‍♀️ poor tia bb 🥺 duke pls marry her and be happy 🥰

Aggregator gang
It's ridiculous that the mother is so full of herself. Even the thick eyebrows grand duke comments that Artezia is beautiful, yet her own mother thinks she's ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread