The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Group Leader
@Pocky8 i was waiting to see how long someone will take to point this out.

It's intentional LOL to make the corner more nonsense.

"Is she a demon? A nine tailed fox? Bath in the blood of virgins? "
Don't taint demon and nine tailed foxes names like that. Though she probably does bath in the blood of virgins and babies.

i'm pretty ignorant to the actual details of scanlating, but it sounds like a bitch and a half. thanks for doing it.

like how this series is drawn, but man oh man does the lipstick look like blowup doll shit.

@Lyrafiel I've been holding myself back these past few chapters 😅 I've been waiting for the team to notice & fix it but now I know why you didn't xDD

The art is so good you could see/feel the madness in the silver haired lady’s face (sorry I forget her name)

Double-page supporter
Her mom is very stupid she can't get whatever inheritance it's like in crusader king 2 the only one that can inherit is the daughter or one of the sons she can only stay as courtier and leech them. Food and lodging for free + some pocket money if they got honorable titles.

This story stresses me out but I love it 😂 thank you for sharing and all your hard work!

She probably looks that young because she was Probably like 12 when she had her first kid :p

but her mother indeed a beautiful aunty, they looks like sister actually...

So the protagonist isn't a beauty, according to her mother and the protagonist herself.

Me looking at the image: ok... If you say so...

Double-page supporter
Her mom is such a fucking bitch. Miraila purposefully makes it so Tia is malnourished and unable to buy new clothing for herself as well as constantly verbally abusing her and putting her down, there's a reason she might not be as beautiful as you Miraila you bitch

Fed-Kun's army
her mother is sooo pretty but she’s a fucking ugly bitch on the inside holy shit can she shut the fuck up

Dex-chan lover
Say what you want about her character, but the mom is damn fine

Users who are viewing this thread