The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

I love pizza but I hate pineapple, if there's pineapple on pizza I would have hate love relationship

Dex-chan lover
Pineapple on pizza is great and it’s a shame more people aren’t ok with it, and that hating it became a meme.

I hope they show what new dresses she gets, if she even accepts this gift. I wonder what her brother will do now.

I don't really like the pineapple in pizza, but eating pineapple after aeting a pizza could be a good dessert... Some people in my family like pineapple o pizza, but for me is nah.

I want her to get away from her family sooo bad
Though I wouldn't order pineapple on pizza and I don't particularly like it, if I had to eat it, then so be it lol
Thanks for the chapter!!

that flower outfit on the mom looks soo tacky lol.

pineapple on pizza is yay for me! the tartness cuts the greasiness of the cheese/meat.

People who hate pineapple on pizza are the weird one. Pizza has all those cheese and meat and sauce that make you feel nauseated if you eat too much. That's where pineapple comes into play. Pineapple's sourness helps balance out those oily taste. I won't eat pizza unless it has pineapple and I'll defend it with my life. Sorry for rambling unrelated topic but I'm sick of people hating on pineapple and pizza.

I don't feel for the "Mother" everything she does is carefully crafted manipulation. She doesn't love her daughter, it's all abuse tactics.
But I do agree and like that she's multidimensional.

pineapple on pizza is alright. we all gotta unite and fight the real chaotic demon: french fries dipped in milkshake

Fed-Kun's army
Yay! For pineapple on pizza. Always Loved it . I swear it on my honor.

I’m on a similar to vein with @erryky. As it kinda shows that the maids see themselves as separately from Artezia, like not on the same side or team. Artezia seem to think that “we” all should pitch in or help others when being abused. But it seems like no body would ever do that for her. Granted she the daughter and everyone is a maid.

Artezia is like a saint always admirable and self-sacrificing. However, She deserves a break and some selfishness. Also, she’s still neglected in the house despite doing that for them. I feel sorry for the maids and understand that nobody wants to be put in that situation and would want to distance themselves from the victim in question but Artezia shouldn’t always or ever have to put herself out there to be abused for the group.

@wonwoo don't tell me you don't dip your french fries in milkshake? It's the traditional way to eat it you peasant.

I’ve never tried pineapple on pizza, but I don’t think I’ll like it 😕, since I’m not too fond of pineapple to begin with!
I hope the team recovers from prev. Chap. Trauma soon 😉 Best wishes

Fed-Kun's army
What's with the Pineapple on Pizza thing, why do y'all discussing about that here?

Ah ok, I personally never try pineapple on pizza but i love pineapple.

Also tomato is a fruit. So tomato sauce is basically fruit puree. If you're adding mozzarella which contains milk on top of it, it is no stretch to say that it basically becomes a smoothie.

You guys are putting smoothie on your pizza and somehow we're the weird one for adding pineapple on top of it? Smh.

@DragonRider45 check the credit page of the chapter

"Future wife" - wow so cool of him to say it just like that. That line might seem a bit posessive to use irl though, right? Probably.

I also like the villainess here, but I've still got little idea what the whole deal is between the Emperor and the Marchioness.
The Marchioness seems to be a "mistress", which I would've thought has bad connotations, like comiting adultery. But, Lawrence is respected?
Meanwhile, per the early chapters, Artezia is from a different father?

Also, that part about the sapphire mine being given to Marchioness's father, and in return he gave the Emperor his daughter - this implies this is more of a concubine situation rather than straight up adultery? (In that, it's a political or arranged marriage)

I am very confused about this whole situation. Is the Marchioness truly a mistress that seduced the Emperor, or is she his concubine (in the proper, legal, sense - where it's all understood she has a proper and recognised place in the court)?
And, is Artezia truly from a different father or is that just a rumor because she looks so different? If so, then is the Emperor just that nice to take a mistress/concubine/second wife who already has a daughter?

oh god i really like the mother as a character. like she's an awful person, but when she talked with her daughter with her manipulating implications and is clearly mentally unstable she's definitely one of those characters that stay with you longer than those more 2D villains you usually find in these stories. like when she lowkey showed her daughter affection it's like you can't tell if she's faking it or she just doesn't care enough to feel remorseful for swaying wildly from treating her okay and treating her otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread