The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Yay.
And although her character is twisted, that is definitely not love, it’s an obsession, and her abuse has only been partly seen so far. I read a bit further on a self translating Instagram account, and you’ll see just how awful and toxic of a person she is. She’s controlling and manipulative, she may have gone through stuff, but her arrogance is unrivalled, I have no sympathy for her, she reminds me of Trashy and Rosebitch.

I love Pineapple Pizza.
That out of the way. Im liking this series alot as well. So thanks for translating this project.

Dex-chan lover
wow the servants just expect her to step in like that? also the mom is a little snotty brat o3o
Many thanks

Yay, in fact, my friend will be shouting me it today xD

Thanks for translating it!! I'm looking forward to their wedding 🤩😍

MD@Home
@unime
Apparently she interfered in the past to keep the maids out of harm's way. In this aspect, she is actually more jaded/cold than her old self, which is an interesting contrast to her overall goals.

So many comments! And no wonder, because pineapple on pizza is combining two delicious individual items and creating a wretched, unholy amalgam

Yes, the mother's a really interesting character. I hope she stays that way.

Pineapple pizza is an abomination that shouldn't have been created.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the fresh taste of pineapple is a nice contrast to the savory taste of a regular pizza.

I wonder if the maids are genuinely nice to her or using her kindness. Hopefully, they're truly loyal to Tia.

@Kekitus you want me to dip fries in milkshake ??? hello police kekitus wants me to get me into satanism pls send help

Meo

Double-page supporter
Pineapple on a pizza (or burger) serves to cut the fat. It's delicious except on a donair pizza.

Is the Mother bipolar or something? Glad we still got the brother who's a proper villain.

Pineapple on pizza is a no-no for me.
Also, I LOVE HOW HE WANTS TO RESPECT HIS FUTURE WIFE.
BRUH I WOULD'VE MELTED IF HE SAID THAT TO ME OMG 😭

Fed-Kun's army
pineapple on pizza: definitely yay!

thank you for the chapter!! :))) Grand Duke Evron was so smooth with that 'future wife' line! Hihi ~ looking forward to more :))

@IldreenL thanks for clearing that up for me! It makes a whole lot of sense now.
I think Miralia's precarious position surely does impact on her attitude, though she seems a bit f'ed to begin with.

@amaranthia - I think you're the only other one in the comment section. Why would all those people ruin perfectly good pineapple by putting it on the horror that is American Pizza? If you want hot pineapple, grilled pineapple is fantastic. If you want spicy pineapple, the pineapple slices I get from the Mexican grocery down the street have chili salt on them and they're to die for. But nasty fennel-infused tomato sauce and burned mozzarella cheese...?

Anyway, I was skeptical at first but I'm coming to appreciate the subtleties of this story as we go. @pip25 - I like that comparison of the fact that Tia seems colder now too, by not jumping in to protect the servant by taking all of the beating herself. It gives more evidence to that fantastic analysis several chapters ago about how she was more kind than she realized in the original timeline and her perception of that timeline is skewed. But I also have some additional possibilities for this new coldness:

1. Tia's prioritizing anything that will promote Cedric instead of Lawrence this time and it's actually better that her horrible mother alienate as many people as possible
2. Tia realized in the old timeline that her mother doesn't learn and/or is going to be murdered by Lawrence soon and/or is going to be dumped by the emperor soon, so Tia personally restraining her mother when Tia happens to be there isn't particularly useful over training the servants to gang up on her mother to protect themselves at all times
3. Tia's going to bring back the old servants anyway when she takes over, so she doesn't care what these servants think when they aren't loyal to her even when she DID protect them
4. Tia's taking her condition from Cedric literally that she can't recklessly throw herself in harm's way :)
Edit: ugh. 5. Tia's taking her instruction from Lawrence literally that she shouldn't show up damaged in front of Cedric. :(

I just don't understand why people hate pineapple on pizza. Sure it's "fruit" but shit a tomato is a fruit too!!! Pineapple be making it taste a little sweeter and goes great when there's ham too

Users who are viewing this thread