The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Just went to check why there's so many comments on this one and i never would have guessed... Hawaiian pizza

Dex-chan lover
pineapple on pizza is fine with me as long as it's Hawaiian

As much as I "hate" her mother I love her as a character. You really get the feeling from her that this is the kind of woman that could have raised/trained her own daugter into becoming a monster.

yay for pineapple on pizza 🤤 thank you for the update!! WHEN the duke say FUTURE WIFE I FELT iT 🥺🥰

My heart doki doki-ed so hard right then and there. And our mc expertly driving the cow away for a while. Man this one is all kinds of good!
Also, I am all for pineapple on pizza, tastes fresh to me. And juicy.

jlc

Dex-chan lover
@Kekitus you want me to dip fries in milkshake ??? hello police kekitus wants me to get me into satanism pls send help

@wonwoo

🤔🤨Ummmmm??? Fries in the milkshake is how it's done. Sweet and salty perfection! I'm with @Kekitus on this one.

gods love all its subjects

so if pizza god does not approve of pineapple on pizza (the goat) then pizza god is not a pizza god

and that’s on what? that’s on pineapple pizza

🤫Tia need a quickly and quite wedding before none is the wiser! 🤐 _😟Grand Duke liked her before but the timing was never right.😭

😤That c##k blocking family of hers was in the way.😡

@jlc
d3f44c92ac70aff49a07e6527535bb59.jpg

this is perfect.. the MC is perfect.. ML reminds me a lot to a certain politician in my country.. that naive knightly mindset, charming and annoying at the same time.. but this is just my perfect cup of tea.. thankyoooouuu♪(/ω\*)

Users who are viewing this thread