The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

I think the mother has some kind of mental illness and it kinda makes me sorry for her but I still don't like her tho

Part of me wonders if Lawrence is as bad as he was initially made out to be. A lot of the stuff seems to be pressure that was forced on him by his mother rather than something he would have wanted from the start. I can't really get a read on him. Though he did mutilate the MC in the worst imaginable way possible in her previous life so it's hard to imagine that he's not an evil sonuvabitch.

Give me pineapple on pizza or give me death.

Also, thank you for translating. ML is shaping up to be a favorite of mine as far as MLs go.

Aggregator gang
You can't eat pineapple pizza without ham I am sorry. Just by itself tastes way too sweet and not enough salt to balance the flavor out. It's kinda like similar to chocolate cover bacon in concept (it's really real google it) but fails at execution most of the time that is why you have to on another meat topping on it to balance out the flavor.

Her mom is like. Bipolar. Pineapple on pizza is an acquired taste ;) I like it with very specific toppings. Homemade ones are the best. thank you for the chapter <3

Pizza or not, I. HATE. PINAPPLE! so... NAY! (Otherwise, thanks for the chapter!)

Thank you veeeery muuuch for this chapter :)! Pineapple on pizza is my favorite, I don't know why people doesn't like it :(

I also really enjoy the depth of the mother’s character! We hate her but can see that she has her own issues, too (not that any of that justifies her cruelty).

And pineapple absolutely belongs on pizza 💯

Yay for pinaple. It's what i always have.
A friend of mine hated it until I made him try it. Not once since has he complained after that 😂

No to pineapple on pizza only because I don't like fruit in cooked dishes, though I wouldn't be opposed to a hawaiian style pizza with a pineapple drizzle type sauce on top.

Also the mother's character development was a pleasant surprise! She's still awful, but is more nuanced than your average "evil greedy mom is evil and greedy" character.

Dex-chan lover
Why would one go nay for pineapple on pizza? Especially a pizza god!

Which means, THAT PIZZA GOD IS AN IMPOSTER!

Users who are viewing this thread