The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my heart I hope she realises that a relationship is both ways, they can protect each other.

Dex-chan lover
I bet her brother is desperate to do some damage control after all this. I'm seriously going to be pissed if he tries to pull some kind of excuse for his mom though.

Aggregator gang
The ager born of worry trope can easily be misused, but getting mad at someone for intentionally provoking their crazy mother into beating the crap out of them is a pretty good reason for someone to get pissed. Cedric also doesn't stay mad very long and tries his best to get Tia to understand why what she did was so upsetting. Well done, author.

I really appreciate the occasional translation art and the translator comments at the end of every chapter. They're fun to read.

I really appreciate the translator comments at the end. It’s nice seeing some of the more subtle story touches elaborated there for us readers.

I really love how the plot is going and that we constantly get to see Tia's genius (also Cedric's the mvp)
thanks for the translation!!

Thanks for the update. I also appreciate the translators note (but the maid this time was fairly obvious) since it helps reminds us of scenes we usually don't notice when it'll be plot important later. Plus, good note on the Tia not ever finishing her food or Cedric first time calling her name, now those things I haven't noticed

Users who are viewing this thread