The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Hot damn, thank you for the in depth TL notes at the end. I love the conversation they had in this chapter, it really hammers in their relationship and strengthens it too.

Banned
I am glad Tia is getting some happiness but I think she still sees herself as a villain and tool and undeserving of good things. I hope she will legitimately find happiness. I also wish the mom would get help, but unlikely in this kinda setting. I wonder what the emperor’s reaction to this will be. Won’t look good for him to have a crazy lover like that so might strain their relationship and make the mom crazier

Group Leader
@Hypothon I'm so glad you found it obvious because (seeing some comments from previous chapter) a lot of people didn't catch it and I was like noooo waaaatccchhhh.

Dex-chan lover
This girl is playing 4D Chess when everyone is playing checkers. A truly mastermind.
trump-4d-chess-720x376.jpg

Don’t you just love it when characters actually talk it out instead of assuming things and end up misunderstanding each other? Much love for this manhwa 💖 Thank you for another release! ❤️❤️❤️

So awesoommmeee~~~~~~

Can't wait to see how the story and strategy is being unfold!

Thank you so much for this chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Yall keep mentioning his fkin eyebrows before and now thats the only thing I can focus on.

@Lyrafiel, not sure if its sarcasm or you're actually serious, but thanks anyway! I'm actually terrible at noticing subtle things or foreshadowing but I'll admit, if you were serious on people not noticing the maid, then I'm a tad bit disappointed. Maid gets an actual panel of introduction, her look of leaving/calling the duke wasn't even a bg panel but an actual panel of her moving away

EDITOR NOTES AT THE END OMG SO INSIGHTFUL DJSKDKS

BUT OMG CEDRIC WHY U GOTTA LOOK SO DAMN CUTE AAAAAAA and tia please be happy owkie u must know that there r ppl who care abt u and love u :(

I wish Tia can find happiness srsly, she deserves it. Another thing, Lawrence was definitely a jerk in the past timeline but I wonder how he will turn out in this one, he is definitely still a jerk but will he actually grow into a better person? Since for some reason I can’t bring myself to hate nor dislike that bastard srsly.

THANKYOU scanlating teammm!!!

as lawrence shows up, I've been wondering why Lawrence adore (?) Cedric so much, did I miss something...

Users who are viewing this thread