The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

I'm glad they didn't suddenly leap to fiery romance and are instead focusing on a natural development to their relationship and building trust first. I'm so invested in this story

I love how natural the 2 leads are! And I also hope Lawrence gets kicked out of the Duke's home lol

Thanks for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm- I'm not tearing up (yes I am)
author is such a wonderful person, and the consistency with the artist! amazing!
THIS is what it means to have different dispositions. fiction can have an amazing colorful cast but some eventually falls into obscurity because they lose their distinction.
I look forward to MC trumping her enemies~
AND I like how silly the duke is

Group Leader
Bless this scan team, I didn't even notice those subtle things. But now that I know, that makes the story even better than it already was

Fed-Kun's army
Cedric: We should be partners.
Tia: You mean like partners in crime?
Cedric: Yeah, that's exactly what I meant...

Dex-chan lover
iu

Group Leader
I just binged this whole thing at ass-o-clock in the morning, and I have to say.

Sawateam. Bebelles. Your notes are so damn sweet and they give me life, bless you. QvQ Keep on keepin' on, y'all.

Dex-chan lover
I just binged this whole thing at ass-o-clock in the morning, and I have to say.
I too am binging this at ass-o-clock in the morning. I probably need better habits for stuff like sleep. Oh well, on to the next chapter.

Double-page supporter
Props to the author, artist and the scanlation team. Damn the details are amazing.

And oh my god they blushed and smiled together.

I didn't expect to see that chibi drawing! It made me go uwu!! Thanks for the update team and wonderful job author and illustrator!!

Users who are viewing this thread