The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

really enjoyed these last two chapters! tia's good at what she does ngl
also i agree, i like your logo better than the official one! it has more flair to me hehe

Haha! I'm so happy she was able to manipulate her brother! And with only a couple words the mother and son are falling apart! Good work!

Thank you for translating these new chapters!

@Mingxingxing
The emperor lust over the mother, but the mother has little political backing, so he married the empress.

Then he put the mistress to marry the marquiss with a mine as the dowry.

Mother birthed to Tia in order to have legal right to the marquis's line, money and all, so she has money to support his son in his pursuit of the throne. She abused Tia in order to make Tia relied on them.

Now her children choose to back away from her. She reaped what she sowed.

So true!

@McNANA It was established in the first few chapters that Lawrence was older then Tia. She was already his mistress but the Emperor had their mother marry Tia's father on purpose because there's a law against married men being near unmarried women in order to prevent that exact kind of adultery. So the Emperor married the mother off to the Marquis Rozan with his consent in exchange for a gem mine, in order to continue the affair.

Group Leader
THANK YOU for continuing despite the official coming out. officials are never quite right and so many of my favorites are being dropped for profit-hungry low quality "officials" ;w; thank u i lov u

I still think it's strange that the mom looks so young that she literally looks like her children's sibling lol. Thank you for translating! A villainess who's actually using their devious ways for good. The empress will want to use her against Miraila lol while she will want the empress support for Cedric (who might take the bait if only to piss off the king who favors Lawrence, assuming empress and king aren't on good terms). Maybe that's why Lawrence needs Cedric on his side so it'll be Raygar vs Lawrence.

wait how is Tia's birth a problem to Lawrence? i'm kinda forgetting smth

Dex-chan lover
@mldyx She doesn't have the same father but was born after the Emperor's child with their mother. Her even existing at all looks bad. Nobody will say anything directly to Lawrence because of it, but having family that can be looked down on could be the straw that breaks the camel's back in the fight for the throne. For instance, does he really even look like the Emperor at all? More like his mom, maybe. Was his father really the Emperor, or did lightning strike twice and the marchioness got knocked up by other men twice instead of just once? Having that in doubt at all is a good way to weaken his claim to the throne.

That crown on cedric's head is hideous ngl. And I've read the Indonesia KKP version and i like you guys' better. I will keep reading it here.

I wonder who that guy is? I mean she can't just invite random guy in especially to her room right?? She's still not married to cedric yet after all. Is he the empress's aide?? I wonder what the empress looks like? We haven't seen her yet even in the past. What's wrong with the empress? What was miraila going to say about the empress?

I love this. The more the mother insists on doing things that are disadvantageous for the daughter, the more the son is convinced that the mother wants to hold him back. Lawrence, the little shit, obviously knows that their mother treats them differently, but his arrogance and inferiority complex is going to make him see enemies where there are none.

@Kuraiaku @Dudelmex @JustAMerePleb

Remember that it was mentioned in the first chapters that Tia disbanded her information network after Lawrence became king, as a show of loyalty. She basically told him "I've gotten rid of my connections, subordinates, and allies, I no longer have the power to influence the kingdom. I just want to live in peace now." and he still chopped her up.

It's pure paranoia and inferiority complex on his part, she'd already de-clawed, de-fanged and neutered herself for him, she was powerless.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation!!!!! I'm enjoying the story a lot.

Also I prefer your version of the English logo as well. The fonts are nicer and got suitable personality.

Users who are viewing this thread