The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

I'm kinda glad she's actually a villainess. It's always women who are genuinely kind, or there was some misunderstanding but made out to be a bad person. Tia is willing to have people killed to achieve her goal, and is a morally gray character

Damnnn she really did straight up ordered the assassination to be done. Now this here's a real villainess. So glad she's on the side of good now. Whew.

ehh I assumed this is a smirk "oh he really is a simpleton, he didn't realize my words can be understood as a threat!"

@ImJustAWeirdo well what is good and bad depends on society standards and its rules. Things have been changing so many times over and over. I would. It is a good thing that she is on the duke's side this time around because she was not in her first try in life, remember?

The details on the Duke's collar and the door of royal palace. wew wowowowowowowow

It's refreshing to see a truly smart, mentally strong FL like Tia who does not hesitate stepping into the gray area to achieve her goal. I'm not saying what she does/did is right but her traits as a pseudo-villain is oustanding and sets her apart from "cardboard" villains in other webtoons/mangas.

lmao “salt crystal is something even commoners can wear” like salt didn’t use to be incredibly valuable

I guess it's the ritual she did in the beginning that was written in the book. I'm sorry for Bill but that one of the thing that have to be keep secret at all cost.

Users who are viewing this thread