The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Well..I figured with her new life she would be a little less ruthless...but it seems she's still fine killing people who maybe didn't really deserve to die.

MD@Home
Thanks for the huge update!

Man, the main character is starting to really live up to her title, having people killed and whatnot... I think this will come back to bite her later on, when Lawrence finds out (and I bet he will).

Oh my oh my oh my, you always spoil us so!!! Thank you for the uploaddddszszs

Excited to see what she has in store for the empress - seems like we've got another potential schemer.

Also loved all the setting up done during the win-freyl-over part , can't wait till her investment in madam lexen pays dividends down the line

I love how Tia does everything to protect the grand duke. Cause if he doesn't ascend the throne, he's pretty much dead or has a bleak future ahead.
If your opponent is ready to kill you, one shouldn't hesitate to get their hands dirty to ensure the plan works well, especially when trying to get an overly honest and upright person as the grandduke on the throne.
The fight for the throne is bloody as hell in the end as we saw in the current empress' disaster. There is no way all those deaths would be coincidences. Even the suicides were for sure murders. I'd be surprised if not lol

Instead of villainess Tya in new timeline now is more of an antihero, she's not scared to get her hands dirty, but it's all to protect the good guy and for the better future.

Thanks for massive release <3

Double-page supporter
Pretty sure she poisoned the knight to make Cedric lose hope , ofc that was before going back in time

Her smile tells me she did poison him before returning to the past, because she gains nothing by poisoning him now. Unless he becomes a liability.

Given the book she had Bill copy, it look like it has something to do with the magic she used to go back. Is it a precaution?

If the Emperor did all that, he is a dirty rat. He killed his own children? That's some low down shit. Given how scared the mother was of the Empress, she isn't someone to mess with. I hope she lives up to it and is an ally, so we can watch two boss bitches do the damn thing.

Thank you for the updates!

And so the trail has been severed.. Kill Bill! Oooh @cyro11 that made me think!

Ughh such bittersweet manga

Thank you for spoiling us with so many new chapters!!! I’m so excited to see them meet the empress!

I wondered for the longest how Lawrence could’ve had his own son murdered. And now I know. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

I am curious to see how this interaction will go considering that Tia is the daughter of his mistress and her brother’s existence likely was the trigger for the empress’ children getting killed.

Users who are viewing this thread