The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

thaaaaank you so much for all the updates!

I'm loving the MC huhuh how can someone look so ruthless and delicate at the same time?! 😆

Group Leader
GET SOME SLEEP, YOU SILLY GOOSE. But thank you so, so much for the mass update. <333 You're fabulous!

Bruh this author really likes foreshadowing stuff. Not that I'm complaining, it gives me headsup for the upcoming pAiN.

Double-page supporter
Sir Freyl you just got a warning from a woman that hired an assassin in front of your own eyes, and only you know that secret. Better be careful now..
I'm still confused where has the MC's father gone. Was he also killed? But I believe the first chapter said something about the emperor bought his title. But if that's the case MC won't become heir apparent.

Group Leader
hey mate, have you been uploading our releases for the past month?
SHIT I FORGOT!

Fed-Kun's army
I really love a proper villainess.
Now two lionesses will face off!

Double-page supporter
I had a pretty blue crystal like that but the surface of the crystal melted making the crystals dull when there was a leak in the wall at my dad's house from the humidity the leak caused

Double-page supporter
@vangoz The emperor bought his title by having Miralia marry Marquess Rozan, giving him reason to keep visiting her. I'm pretty sure it was mentioned that he died of poisoning or an accident or something.

Damn the Emperor really killed his own legitimate children? Does he hate the idea of the legal children winning because he was a bastard wtf?

interesting what she was saying about poison i wonder if someone did t hat in the 1st timeline.
Wow really rough for her to close all her family and those closest to her i wonder what the significance of the crystals is.
Very good having all these chapters in 1 go.

Given Lawrence blame his mother about his legitimacy and how the empress is not died yet, mirailla is not behind the unfortunates events of the legimate children. That's means emperor is. He need to be killed slowly and painfully.

Double-page supporter
Wheew big shoutout to the team esp our clutch QC @bilunala for sacrificing her precious sleep in uploading these chapters!!!! Now go to sleep please

And the villainess begins her villainy... I just hope Freyl stays alive and doesn't choke on poison

Users who are viewing this thread