The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Everyone who worked on the last five chapters - thank you and great work! Especially Luna, you did a great job. No, there were no strange lines or whatever, everything was great! Thank you so much for your hard work!!! Idk if it was due to the mass release but Tia exuded proper villainess vibes these last few chapters, none of that 'im secretly a goody two-shoes' bullshit. Loved it!

Thank you so much for the mass update! Please don’t overwork yourselves and rest well you guys ;;-;;

thank you so much for the mass update! Please, now rest, eat and go to sleep. I don't want you to fall sick.

" They weren't able to figure out if it was trully an accident or the emperor's doing." I mean, all the children of the royal family died, everyone of them in a different "accident" and it all happened in the span of 3 years... It's either the emperor's doing or they are the most unfortunate family in the world.

Double-page supporter
@TheGodEmperor Yes, it was mentioned last chapter or the one before I think. She poisoned him because he was too observant, so he was a hindrance to her plots.

Waahhhh. Thanks for the mass release!! Thank you for pushing it through!! ❤

And, Cedric got jealous ain't he?? 😂😂😂

LOL "what is there to gain from poisoning an ordinary knight like me?"
-Duh, cuz I was the one who poisoned you 😳

THANK you for the mass release!! You absolute madlad!! Please have a good rest and take care of your health!

Fed-Kun's army
@JohannesKT Yup, empress can actually compete against Tia in her 1st timeline for the “most unfortunate family” situation!

And Luna... u rlly ded? Hope you’re just sleeping...My best wishes, hope you’re alive and kicking by the time this message reaches you 😉 Take Care, Thank you- to the whole team!

Users who are viewing this thread