The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Omg thank you for this update please get some sleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄

She so scary I love her. But the two of them are so awkward together, I feel like they don't actually have any chemistry

Thanks for the mass release and continuing the series. I didn't want to wait months for Tappy to catch up to the RAWs.

The look that Tia gave said it all. as in "I killed you last time."
Also I love her, she is so scary calculating.

Oh noooo! Unded yourself Luna! Here, I'll make you smile 🀑 (unless you're scared of clowns... I'm sorry~! Here's a peace emote 😌)

Thank you for the mass release! It's great!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Hope you guys are doing fine, too!

Thank you for the translations! You guys are awesome!!!
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

I hope Tia will find her happiness one day. I hope she will come to depend on the duke and open her heart ❀️

i am a bit confused of the family tree of these nobles. would someone please explain it to me?

Dex-chan lover
Uwoooo did she poison him in the past timeline because she knew exactly how capable he was?

Thanks for the mass release. I hope I’m just overanalyzing that one line about Sir Freyl. I hope she doesnt actually plan on disposing him. 😬

Wow, thanks for the hard work to bring us this mass release πŸ˜­πŸ’• I'm actually pleasantly surprised by how ruthless she has been in these few chapters.

Wow, then the Emperor killed his own children?! WOW.

Ahahaha awww, the Duke is jealous, c'mon Tia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give your future hubby some love )"; (but love yourself first). I kinda think Tia killed a lot of people in the past, the aid should listen to her lmao (if u know what I mean)

Users who are viewing this thread