The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

it's fun seeing a villainess actually be one in her 2nd life or transfer so rare and fun to see.
Wow she really is quite deadly i look forward to seeing what she has in mind.

Omg Cedric is a kitty cat trapped (probably willingly lol) in a den full of lionesses 😂😂😂

You really pissed me off girl...I will reward you 😤

@KenOne I don't think she wants to kill her mother....although, I wouldn't be surprised if some of her plotting ends up kill her. She admitted to the audience that she does love her mother...but I am not sure that means she won't risk her mother's life on her strategy.

At the same time, I think she has no use for her brother, especially after what he did to her. Her mother beat her because she is mentally unstable, but I think her mother does love her...at least I think the mother was trying to make Tia into someone who would always be with her, knowing that other people would toss her aside at will.

As for Tia's actions....she did a lot of nasty things to support her brother, and he betrayed her in the end, and all her misdeeds came back to bite her. I figured with her second chance, she would try not to be so devious, in her machinations. I guess I was wrong. The problem here is, her misdeeds can come back to biter her in this scheme too.

Dex-chan lover
@l33tm4ch1n3

It's possible, but I don't think it's likely. It's probably more likely that in order to fulfill Cedric's wish, the spell decided Tia's survival was necessary. It may also have been more lenient because it was a selfless sacrifice.

In addition, Tia never actually died in the original timeline. We also don't know at what age Tia sacrificed herself, but based on how much happened (Lawrence becoming emperor, getting married twice, having a son, and then having him killed off), I would say all of that would occurred at least 10 years after the present timeline.

@HOOfan_1

She doesn't care if her misdeeds came back to bite her. Ch 29: "If your grace ever discovers I've done something atrocious, please ask me for my reasons. (internal thoughts) If you can do that much, then even if there comes a day when I must walk the gallows, I'll be able to die without regrets."

@vangoz she doesn't necessarily have to kill them.

She's already created a situation where the Emperor told Lawrence he screwed up.

She just has to create a situation where the Emperor has to distance himself from Lawrence, and thus Lawrence will not be named the heir.

She's doing the same with her mother too. She just has to make the Emperor distance himself from her mother as well. Then her mother will have lost Tia, lost Lawrence, and lost the Emperor, and she will be alone and the Emperor will have lost his favorite heir, and his lover.

Heck, if anything, I wouldn't be surprised if Tia wants her mother to come crawling to her begging back into her good graces.

Thank you for the bunch of releases!! Youbguys are awesome *throws bunch of flowers* This manga really feels like a whole lot of strategy moves going on, I feel smart from reading it jk lol

Wow i pick a perfect time to continue reading this manhwa. Thanks for the hardwork!

Aria's schemes made me uncomfortable but somehow Tia's is tolerable for me. Maybe bcs she had shown genuine care for some of her people and her purpose is actually good

Yoo the Youngjae meme at the end sent me laughing so hard 😂
Can't wait for the next chapter, thank u for the translation team

Users who are viewing this thread