The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
The empress kinda reminds me of Caterina de Medici, I dig that

And damm, Tia is showing a lot of her villainess side lately, and I dig that too

(also a reminder that Tia basically fave Lawrence the worst advice possible. Alienate your greatest supporter (his mother) and try to ally your worst enemy (the empress)

Banned
unknown.png

kick their ass, Tia!!

And thanks for keeping up to raws. Really love when a group can get up and keep up with raws. Hope more can :) but, I understand people get busy and have other things going on and not like getting paid for this *cough Tappy, Webtoon, Tapas getting paid and failing to catch up to raws cough*

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, amongst all isekai/reincarnationn tropes, this MC is probably the darkest and most scheming. I mean I've read webtoons and mangas with female MCs who have killed many more but it's mostly that martial arts genre where killing is the norm or when it comes to scheming, it's usually a woman who gets back at her family or her cheating husband . However, for an MC who isn't physically strong not the usual scheming woman in a harem, I'm very impressed. But I also fear for the future, usually when the man is scheming to protect the woman and her position, it is swept under the rug but a "villainess" MC with a very pure ML makes me anxious. Also the fact that she keeps thinking she is unworthy of any fleeting moment of happiness adds to the overall angst.
I think heartwrenching episodes are to come in this story

other webcomics with a villainess in the title sound like a joke
this queen sends chills down my spine

Double-page supporter
Translation team take a break you well deserve it by far thanks for the 5 chapters.

She's like Edmond Dantes. Hopefully she gets just as happy an ending as he did too. The Duke certainly has his work cut out for him if he wants to soften her though.

OMG!!!!! I just came here to check if there were any updates before going to bed it's 4am btw I'm sooo happy

Yo 😭🔥 y’all really took one for the team! I’m so happpppy like whew y’all don’t even know how the massive release made me squealing

Tiaaaaa yasssssssss!!!! Use that evil brain of yours you give me chills with your scary af green eyes. Also the empress is quite terrifying likeeee I see them getting along cause like great minds think alike

Dex-chan lover
Empress: "Oh ****, this isn't a reborn villainess isekai, I'm in a Korean Vengeance Story."

Users who are viewing this thread