The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Man thank you for the end note sawateam I did not comprehend even a quarter of the conversation.

discord confuses me but i will join for chapters lol ty for letting us know and ty for still translating the series!!!

Umm how do i use discord i have no idea but i still really wanna read this :< I'm sad that they can't keep translating here:( can someone teach me about the discord thing? I'm sorry.

uhhh guys (and girls) can someone help me out ? I can't click their discord link from magadex's group page

@bullrex no idea, they do ask to message them to join the team at Sawateam, don't know if there is a public discord for non translator/typesetters/etc...
2-4fa67b90a0929d5f0c5a338f80d4a0291871be1bd7b6aea7962f60cebf2c19fa.png
as for bell scans i don't see anything discord related
17-2a05fba2035ae14872befd200ea0fc5d4825acb142b5be39d9617fe636a1af7c.gif

Thanks for the update!
But I’m really sad to read the last page because i don’t know how to use dicord ‘(
how can i join u?

This is my first comment on mangadex and ill just say this. Some of u are so rude. Like,literally. These people worked hard for your viewing pleasure for FREE. F R E E. But once they mention discord u wont hesitate to shit on them. Try being in their shoes for once. Discord isnt even that hard to navigate thru. Just get your roles and wait for the update announcements in the server. If u have ntg nice to say dont say it, stop being so selfish

Okay but salt economics is literally one of my favourite tropes (can it even be called a trope? It's not that common) man I just love when salt is the backbone of an economy. idk why, maybe this makes me boring but it's just so interesting for me. Also I'm HERE for the fake politics

I suppose I'll wait for tappytoons to catch up... I wish they'd hurry up though. Thank you so much for the work so far! 😊

@izzzle it's not the discord part that peeves me in particular. it's that I already have a spot to read all my series (MangaDex) and now I am asked to go check another site for a seemingly contrived reason? And a reason that does not hold water as well as a sieve would (iirc they said it was to combat aggregator bots). See I have got 670 titles in my total list, most of which are currently being translated. Doubling the number of sites I visit for 1 out of that many series really feels... inefficient and unnecessary.

Can someone PM me a link to their site?
I do not use Discord and won’t be making an acc just to get it.

i love that this protagonist keeps collecting the favor of powerful women. they're all like "hm. dangerous and clever. i like her"

lawrence really has NO IDEA how badly he fucked up by failing to appreciate this lady

Thank you for your team's hard work 🥺🥺🥺 will be going to the website after this ❤️

Has anybody told you that your scanlation's quality is top notch!
English isn't my first language, thanks to this manhwa I've gained so many new vocabularies!
Time to read the next chaps on the website!! Thanks for your hard work guys!

Users who are viewing this thread