The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

How can I join sawateam's discord group? I can't send them messages on discord I'm a loss

The link to get onto your group's discord is broken but will take you to discord. You have to get past the birthday block, but it won't let you input the information. I've messaged Nicoreeni with no success.

How can I join sawateam's discord group? I can't send them messages on discord :( and also I don't really know how to use discord...

Thank you team for scanlation.
Can someoneone tell me how to go to discord?
Would like to continue reading it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for these translations, as well as the helpful summary of all the politics. I was afraid I'd have to re-read chapters.

She’s so powerful, from all the duchess/empress in manhwa, I really respect her and Madea, They do not afraid kill those who betrayed them, strong (mentally and physically), smart, and handle things gracefully. Even those who work for them not dare to betray them.

Double-page supporter
Listen, I know this is all about fem lead but can we talk about SAINTESS OLGA AND THAT CAKE??🥵🥵🥵

@Fariha1234 just go to their website. When you click one of their chapters, it will ask you to verify urself and then it'll show instructions and links to their discord. I'm currently reading on their website after joining their discord. I hope this helps 😊

Users who are viewing this thread