The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
@ AlphaFlow
You did and you are tripping.
Share it with us.

Ah thanks for translation!!!! I think Tappy is caught up to this translation (ch 34) and Sawateam is close to raws at chapter 50 (https://sawateam.info/tag/the-villainess-lives-twice/). You have to join their discord though, and I think their invite link is on their scans page here?

Dex-chan lover
@Hazeyln
They got caugh by the author. They were ask to delete all their translation here but they still do it in their website.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
🤢 Eww why is the king here no body wants to see him unless it's his funeral. I can't wait to see her walk down the isle and stun everyone with how pretty she is

Thanks for the translation but the official release is already near. Not really a point of translating.

Group Leader
@Kingdo @Hazeyln @R3nAknyght
@AverageCommenter25

For clarification, Sawateam indeed stopped posting their releases on Mangadex, but they did not drop the series.

The reason they now only post their releases on their ad free website is not because the author caught them, fortunately. It is because the series has been licensed by Tappytoon, they decided to make it website only so people would go to the official website to support the author. It is to decrease the damage caused by illegal scans. Sawateam has made an announcement about it, I don't know where you get the idea that the author caught them and asked them to stop.

The official translation is on chapter 33, and the next chapter is to be released on 31st January. I advise reader to support the author on the official website. You can watch ads to get free points to unlock the chapter ^^

Thank you for the update and the little note on sawateam I had no idea I just thought they dropped it !

Users who are viewing this thread